Ready to make the most of this opportunity?
We’ll make it as easy as possible.
Everything you need is on this site.
Download the HP Software Forum 2005 Exhibitors Prospectus (337 KB PDF), which includes a conference overview, exhibit and sponsorship options, agreements, and terms and conditions.
- Hall Hours
- Exhibitor FAQs
- View the Exhibit Options (a floor plan will be available soon).
- Download the PDF file of the Exhibit/Sponsorship Agreement and Terms & Conditions.
- Submit the signed Agreement and signed and initialed Terms & Conditions by fax or mail to:FAX: 215-689-4367Abby Dogum
OpenView Forum International
509 N. Lemon Street
Media, PA 19063
- Look for confirmation letter and invoice in the mail. 100% of the exhibit fees are due and payable within 30 days of receipt of the signed contract and must be paid in full prior to the conference.
- Watch for your Exhibitor Services Manual in February. Look for other show e-mail updates and mailings throughout the year.
Fees and Dates
Show Dates and Hours*
13.25 hours of total showcase time. Over 12 hours of non-compete showcase time.
Sunday, June 5
5:00PM – 8:00PM
Monday, June 6
11:45PM – 2:15PM
5:00PM – 7:15PM
Tuesday, June 7
12:00PM – 2:00PM
5:30PM – 7:00PM
Wednesday, June *
12:30PM – 3:15PM
Custom-built kiosk configurations take all of the hassle out exhibiting. This year’s exhibit package includes hard wall kiosk space, a graphics panel for your company messaging, an Internet connection, and power. Simply ship your literature and computer equipment and you’re ready to exhibit! (You also have the option to rent computer equipment). See Exhibit Options for more information.
Saturday, June 4, 2005 – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, June 5, 2005 – 8:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday, June 8, 2005 – 3:15pm – 7:00pm
* subject to change
Exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities will go fast!
Don’t miss out on the best selections.
To participate in the HP Software Forum, please contact:
Abby S. Dogum · 610-565-4045 · [email protected]
HP Software Forum is co-produced by Hewlett Packard Company and OpenView Forum, the independent users group. “HP” is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company. Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.