HP Software Forum 2005 Exhibitors & Sponsors
New exhibitors signing up daily!
Want to see your company on this list? Read on…
Why You Should Be There
- HP Software Forum 2005 is the HP-endorsed conference of choice for HP software customers
- Join the industry leaders demonstrating the top solutions and best practices that make HP software solutions the user’s number one choice
- Reach the largest and most active group of decision makers regarding software and solution purchases for their organizations in one location
- Network with HP executives, OpenView developers, and sales associates
Exhibitors who register early will enjoy these added benefits:
- First choice of exhibit space and positioning relative to HP OpenView hubs
- Maximum exposure and association with HP software customers and partners
The HP Software Forum 2005 show floor will once again feature product “pavilion” areas, allowing companies to co-locate with the HP products and partners that best match their solution. And custom-built kiosk configurations take all of the hassle out exhibiting. This year’s exhibit package includes hard wall kiosk space, a graphics panel for your company messaging, an Internet connection, and power. Simply ship your equipment and you’re ready to exhibit!
Exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities for 2005 will go fast!
Don’t miss out on the best selections.
To participate in the HP Software Forum 2005 in Denver, please contact:
Abby S. Dogum · 610-565-4045 · [email protected]
HP Software Forum is co-produced by Hewlett Packard Company and OpenView Forum, the independent users group. “HP” is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company. Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.