About the event
Colorado Convention Center
Executive and Technical Conference:
June 6 – June 8, 2005
Optional Hands-on Labs and In-depth Training Classes:
June 5 & June 9 – 10, 2005
HP Software Forum is the most comprehensive OpenView conference in North America for enterprise and communications service provider customers and partners. Since 1991, HP Software Forum has developed a reputation of delivering outstanding program content. 95% of the 1,700 attendees in 2004 indicated that they will attend again or refer a colleague.
OpenView Forum International, the independent users group, and Hewlett Packard, the source of OpenView Management Software and services, will once again partner to produce this exclusive management software focused event. HP is dedicated to supporting HP Software Forum 2005 as the number one event for OpenView training and access to the best showcase of partner solutions and products.
HP Software Forum 2005 is the perfect opportunity for all levels of IT and Telecom — system and network managers, Network Operations Center Managers, CIO’s, IT and Telecom executives of all kinds, consultants, implementers, solution architects and business managers — to gain increased HP OpenView knowledge and maximize investments in HP software.
Why you should be there:
- Hear information on industry trends, new technologies, products and solutions
- Network with thousands of HP software customers and partner to share best practices and solutions and find out what other customers are doing with HP software and how it’s making them successful
- Hear the latest information on HP’s software strategy, direction and opportunities for OpenView (including HP OpenView OSS)
- Leverage and influence the hundreds of HP staff present (both HP management and HP product developers)
- Discover more information about effective solutions and techniques to enable your business and add value to your customers
- See the latest OpenView enhancements and partner software tools on our world class exhibit show floor
- Learn best practices and “ tips and tricks “ to make your software investment even more effective.
- Leverage your attendance to obtain discounted in-depth training and free and discounted Certification Testing on-site
From planning to implementation, we will present the top solutions and best practices that will make HP OpenView work for you in 2005 and the years to come.
HP Software Forum is co-produced by Hewlett Packard Company and OpenView Forum, the independent users group. “HP” is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company. Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.